Many people experience the problem of stopping or changing the channels after running for a few seconds on the VLC program, especially with the channel playback file in TS format. This problem is not in all the operating files, but in some of them only.
Fix problems IPTV VLC change and how to do this?
Here are a few steps you can try to fix problems with IPTV in VLC player where the channel changes after a few seconds:
- Check your internet connection: A slow or unstable internet connection can cause IPTV streams to buffer and eventually change channels.
- Update VLC player: Make sure you are using the latest version of VLC player as outdated versions may cause compatibility issues.
- Clear cache: Delete the cache and history of the VLC player.
- Change playback settings: Try changing the playback settings in VLC player. Go to “Tools” > “Preferences” > “Input / Codecs” and adjust the “Caching” value to a higher number.
- Try different playlists: Sometimes the problem may be with the playlist itself. Try using a different playlist from a different IPTV provider.
If these steps don’t resolve the issue, this Seconds will explain to you how to avoid this problem, enjoy watching non-stop, or permanently change the channels or VLC skipping tracks.
See the following picture to explain how to do this:
This way the program will never change or stop the channel again.